Copper Collagen Benefits
- Inhibit Fat Storage
- Improve Muscle Tone
- Keep Nerve Cells Healthy & Support Your Immune System
- Fast Absorption
- Pasture-raised & Hormone free
- Make Red Blood Cells
- Collagen, A Protein That Helps Make Up Your Bones And Tissues
- Protect Cells From Damage
- Absorb Iron Into Your Body
- Turn Sugar Into Energy
Cooper Clinical Studies
The #1 Nutrient to Boost your Collagen
- 00:00 – The #1 Nutrient to Boost your Collagen.
- 00:10 – What is collagen?
- 01:15 – The #1 nutrient to boost collagen.
- 01:47 – Symptoms of a copper deficiency.
- 03:26 – Copper benefits.
- 04:42 – Foods high in copper.
- 04:54 – Copper deficiency causes.
Collagen Supplement Facts
Cooper Bovine Hydolized
Hydrolyzed bovine collagen with copper is the new bio-med collagen peptide grade A, which contains types I & III hydrolyzed collagen. Our naturally sourced mix helps people of all ages to keep a healthy lifestyle.
NO hidden additives, non-GMO, fillers, or artificial flavors, and 100% hormone-free.
Our easy to digest formula supports your inmune system with vitamin C and ginger. The prebiotics, and the copper, help the absortion and digestion of the collagen. You will feel energized and revitalized, your skin, hair, nails, muscles, joints and bones will benefit from our formula.
Why Should Use Collagen?
Most people want to have all the collagen benefits; but are missing the most important part: help the absorption of collagen. Our formula has copper in it. Copper prevents the loss of collagen in your skin by creating elastin. The elastin keeps your skin looking young and smooth by preventing it from sogginess.
Hydrolyzed Collagen Boosted with Copper – Type I & III is your best ally to keep a healthy lifestyle: preventing skin aging to helping active people.